We work closely with a chosen panel of leading experts and practitioners to put together a relevant program which truly reflects today’s key industry concerns and we are constantly seeking industry feedback and new contacts to join the advisory board. This year’s Advisory Board includes:
- Claus Weisemann, SVP, Corporate Quality and Compliance, Alexion
- Rao Kandula, Associate Director, Biologics Operations, Celgene
- Ronald C. Branning, VP, Quality, Gilead Sciences
- Andy Skibo, EVP, Operations, MedImmune
- Gene Sacco, Director, Operations Management, Biotechnology External Supply, Pfizer
- Nitya Ray, SVP, Manufacturing, Progenics
- Tony D’Amore, VP, Process Sciences, Sanofi Pasteur
- Kathir Swamy, Senior Director, Shire
The board continually help review and mould our conference programs, drawing upon their wealth of experience to advise on current industry developments and potential speakers, and even take part in the event themselves.
Application for membership
If you would like more information or would like to help drive the conference program by becoming an Advisory Board member, please contact: Joy Parr, Head of Conference Production, World Trade Group, firstname.lastname@example.org T: (416) 214 6042
Please note: acceptance onto the advisory board is not automatic and each enquiry will be judged on its own merit. The Advisory Board reserves the right to reject applications based on incomplete or unverifiable information.