The 4th Annual Smart Grids Summit 2013 will provide you with the knowledge and contacts to understand the immediate challenges and projects now started to realise the smart grid roll-out.
Attending this exclusive smart grid conference will allow you to take part in:
- Streamed sessions with in-depth presentations allowing you to tailor the agenda to your own requirements
- Case studies from experts detailing real industry developments and practical advice for smart energy and utility professionals
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings, maximising your networking opportunities with smart grid solution providers and consultancies
- A product and service exhibition where you can identify the latest technologies to support your smart grid project
- Workshops with interactive participation, specialist advice and Q&A sessions